WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal information (name, email, address, phone number etc.)
- Information relating to the design and layout of your property for the purpose of designing and maintaining your security system
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide our Company with the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Make a request – either via our website or over the telephone – for us to provides a quotation or services relating to your security system
- Fill out the necessary forms/agreements in order to facilitate work being carried out
- Send us supplementary information in order to allow us to design/maintain your security system (for example, floorplans)
- If necessary, we may pass on your details to third parties (i.e. Central Monitoring Station or Police Administration) in order to facilitate the supply of their services
- With the above exceptions, we will never share your data with third parties.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
- Our Company will store your data electronically onto a secure encrypted cloud service. All PCS and laptops allowing potential access are fully password protected and are furthermore kept in a secure location protected by the necessary security measures.
- All hard-copies of paperwork which may contain your information is immediately scanned and remotely stored as detailed above, after which it will be securely disposed of (usually shredded). If it is necessary to temporarily store paperwork, it will be kept in locked secured cabinets in a secure location.
- We will store your data for as long as is necessary to provides services to you. If you terminate your services with us, we will keep your data for a period of no longer than six months, after which it will be permanently deleted.
- Our Company may, from time to time, send you information about products and services that you might find useful. You have a right, at any time, to stop our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes, by contacting us on 01462 372722 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to make sure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every customer is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request from First Protect Security all copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our Company correct any information that may be inaccurate, or to complete information that you feel may be incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our Company erases your personal information under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our Company restricts the processing of certain information under certain conditions.
First Protect Security Ltd uses site-tracking software to monitor visitor traffic patterns and site usage. This software does not enable us to capture any personal information.
What are cookies?
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.||Click here for an overview of privacy at Google|
|Google Maps Embed||GDSESS NID PREF||Used for Google maps running on the contact page of this website.|
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website are set by First Protect Security Ltd, our suppliers who partner with us to help deliver a high quality website, and other third parties. Cookies may also be set by third parties who participate with us in affiliate marketing programmes. None of these third parties collect any personal data from which they would be able to identify individual customers.
How can I control what cookies are set?
By using this website, you consent to having the above cookies stored on your computer or device. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Please note that if you choose to disable any or all of the cookies set by this website, some website functionality will no longer be available to you.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us on: 01462 372722
Write to us at: First Protect Security Ltd, 69 The Hermitage, Arlesey, Beds. SG15 6XF.
Company registration number: 9025866
HOW TO CONTACT THE APPROPIATE AUTHORITY
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our Company has not address your concerns in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Commissioner’s Office.
Please refer to their website: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ for more details.