First Protect Security has introduced a range of Covid-19 fever screening cameras that will help protect you and your business during the difficult times ahead.
Covid-19 Screening Solutions
As a business, you have a legal obligation to provide a safe working environment for your employees. Our fever screening cameras provide a quick, cost-effective and non-intrusive screening solution which can be installed anywhere to monitor a queue of people in:
- Manufacturing, Processing Facilities
- Grocery Stores, Retailers
- Office, Public Buildings
- Hospitals, Long Term Care Homes
Please note that, although thermal imaging technology offers a valuable tool in ensuring the safety of your staff during and after the Covid-19 pandemic, they only detect the virus once it becomes symptomatic.
As Covid-19 can be transmittable for a period of up to 14 days before symptoms appear, it is vital that you also implement additional measures to prevent spread and transmission. This includes social distancing and the use of Personal Protective Equipment.
Please refer to the Government online advice at www.gov.uk/coronavirus for more help on keeping your staff safe and well.
Covid-19 Thermal Scanning Cameras
It is well known that one major symptom of any viral infection is a fever. So, building on existing CCTV technology, we have introduced a range of thermal imaging cameras.
These can be quickly and easily installed in areas where people congregate or queue. Using infrared technology, they will immediately alert you to people attempting to enter your premises with an abnormally high temperature.
- Fast deployment and easy setup
- Available as stand-alone portable hand-held model
- Wi-fi enabled for easy integration into dedicated app (hand-held model)
- Comes complete with sophisticated PC-based software and high quality tripod
- High Efficiency: It takes only one second for a thermal camera to detect temperature of a person, thus allows screening of large numbers of people at a time.
- Safety: Thermal cameras feature non-contact temperature measurement from about more than one meter away, avoiding unnecessary physical contact.
- Full staff training offered with each installation.
Access Control Fever Scanning
Incorporate fever screening into your access control system.
Our new facial recognition terminal now includes:
- Thermal screening technology, preventing access to people with possible Covid-19 symptoms
- Fast temperature measurement mode: Detects face and takes temperature without identity authentication
- Face mask wearing alert: If the recognising face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder.